AHEPPP is pleased to offer three types of membership: Institutional Memberships for campus based professionals, Student Memberships for graduate students who attend non-member institutions, Associate Memberships for vendors, consultants, and other professionals.
Institutional Membership Benefits
Institutional Memberships are valid one-year from registration and offer access for up to three professionals per college or university. If you're unsure if someone from your institution already belongs to AHEPPP please visit our Current Membership page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$275 Institutional Membership (up to three professionals)
$100 Each additional professional
$100 Student Membership (for graduate students who are unaffiliated with an AHEPPP member institution)
$100 Emeritus Membership (for retired professionals) - please contact email@example.com for this option.
- Member-Only Website Access: Access a library of content and resources on our website including: CAS Standards, Journal Articles, best practices, parent program survey results, association newsletters and many more program resources to help you support parents and families.
- Network of Parent and Family Program Professionals: Hear about the latest job openings and share program ideas, structures and plans through our member-only Facebook group.
- Job Postings: Be the first to hear about new job postings relating to parent and family programming. All members will be notified of postings through our membership email. Do you have a job you would like posted on the Job Listings page? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to be posted within 24 hours.
- Reduced National Conference Registration: Enjoy this benefit of membership to save money and network with amazing professionals from across the country. AHEPPP's National Conferences are not to be missed as they provide a great network of professionals. You're sure to walk away with some amazing ideas to take back to your campus.
- Regular AHEPPP eNewsletter: AHEPPP's eNewsletter provides you with recent news about college parents and families, event and conference alerts, membership highlights including program best practices and many more highlights all to help you provide the best resources for your parent and family community.
- AHEPPP Journal: Produced on a rolling basis, the AHEPPP journal brings you the information and research you need to stay relevant in the field of parent relations. We encourage our members to submit articles.
Associate Membership Benefits
Associate Membership provides access to AHEPPP programs, services, resources, and membership for those providing products or services that may benefit AHEPPP members in their professional roles at their institutions.
$350 per year
- Presence on the Associate Member page of the AHEPPP website
- Opportunity to purchase exhibit space at the National Conference
- Access to sponsorship opportunities for the annual conference
- One electronic/HTML advertisement per year to showcase services/products to AHEPPP members (distributed by AHEPPP)
- One list of institutional mailing addresses for AHEPPP members (no email addresses)
We would love to hear from you about what your goals are in connecting with our membership. For more information or to join please email email@example.com
JOIN AS AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
Student membership is available for graduate students who are interested in pursuing a career or learning more about the field Parent and Family Relations. Students are welcome to join AHEPPP through their college/university's Institutional Membership or on their own when an Institutional Membership is not available. Student Members receive the same rights and privileges as Institutional Members and their representatives. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
JOIN AS A STUDENT MEMBER