Welcome to AHEPPP!
AHEPPP is a national association that serves all higher education practitioners working with parents and families. We encourage to you explore all that we have to offer. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Interested in getting involved? Click here for more information about our institutional membership.
JOIN AHEPPP TODAY!
The mission of the Association of Higher Education Parent/Family Program Professionals (AHEPPP) is to support professionals in higher education who promote student success through informed parent and family engagement.
AHEPPP was established in June, 2008 and strives to be the preeminent provider of programs and services to administrators, staff, and other professionals in higher education who promote parent and family involvement. AHEPPP is dedicated to facilitating meaningful and lasting contact with college and university parents and family programs by establishing a national support network. AHEPPP provides the following programs and services:
- Annual AHEPPP National Conference: held in different cities throughout the United States to provide a forum for “best practices” among college and university parent programs, emerging trends related to services and programs and networking opportunities for current and emerging leaders in the field;
- Regional Conferences: held quarterly to provide a regional forum to exchange information on a more local and intimate level;
- Research and Journal: provide relevant information to support professionals in parent and family programs;
- Member Resource Page: a robust resource page providing information on the wide-range of parent involvement topics;
- Career and Networking Opportunities: help advance the career goals of administrators, staff and other professionals working in the field of parent and family services, and to discuss and discernible trends in the qualifications, experience, and pay scale of these professionals.
We began with nine member institutions, grew to a membership of 49 during the first year, and currently have membership of over 180 colleges and universities across the country. The strengths, experience, and involvement of our members provide the key to AHEPPP’s continued growth.
JOIN AHEPPP TODAY!