AHEPPP 2016 Sponsorship Opportunities
The Association of Higher Education Parent/Family Program Professionals (AHEPPP) will host its 5th National Conference in Boulder from November 14-16, 2016.
The AHEPPP National Conference welcomes over 130+ college and universities each year to gather and share ideas, best practices in working with college parents and families, discuss current challenges and trends, and network with colleagues in the field of higher education.
The AHEPPP Conference is also a great way for vendors to interface with almost 200 senior level college administrators at numerous colleges and universities nationwide to promote their product. Our sponsorship opportunities give you the chance to get your business in front of members through email, conferences, and presentations. You will work with the conference planning committee Chair of Strategic Partnerships to develop a sponsorship plan that fits your needs as well as the conference attendee’s needs. Generally, sponsors earn additional benefits through marketing or networking deliverables.
Premier Sponsor - $5,000
- Present a Showcase Session
- Sponsor the Keynote Luncheon or Opening Reception (Choice of one option)
- Access to attendee email list prior to Conference
- Exhibit throughout the Conference
- Sign recognition at the event
- Recognition as Premier Sponsor on the Conference website
- Recognition as Premier Sponsor in the online Conference Guide/Mobile app
- Includes Associate Membership
Conference Exhibit $500
- One 6’ draped table
- 2 chairs
- Booth identification sign
- One (1) complimentary exhibitor pass for an additional individual staffing your table (two representative’s total). This pass is valid for exhibit area only.
- One (1) electronic list of conference participants and email addresses for one-time use
Showcase Sessions – Free for Premier Sponsors; $150 (if exhibiting); $350 (if not exhibiting),
Showcase Sessions are conference presentations (20 minutes in length) hat provide an opportunity for an Associate Member to highlight their products or services to AHEPPP members. Selection to participate will be determined by the Conference Planning Committee in consultation with the AHEPPP Board of Directors. Criteria includes:
- Presentation topic (will be compared to other educational session topics to ensure a broad and diverse range of topics are covered)
- Compatibility of topic with AHEPPP mission, values and goals
- Marketability of Showcase Session service/product to AHEPPP members
Scheduling assignments will be determined by the Conference Planning Committee.
Associate Members selected for a Showcase Session must sign and return a Letter of Participation along with payment of the non-refundable Showcase Fee (based upon the information above). Failure to submit the required information by the deadline will result in forfeiture of the opportunity.
A la Carte Sponsorship Opportunities
Breakfast Sponsorship $1500 – Space Limited
Start the day with great exposure at breakfast. Your sponsor support allows attendees to enjoy a hearty breakfast, while you benefit from added exposure through prominent signage and materials. Associate Membership Included.
Evening Social/Bar Reception Sponsorship $1500 – Space Limited
Your company name can be added to a specialty drink and signage at the bar signifying your support at the conference, and your position as a leader in the field of parent and family programs. Associate Membership Included.
Dessert Reception Sponsorship $1500 – Space Limited
With this sponsorship we take the dessert course out of the dining hall and into the exhibit hall, and serve it at your booth. And we can name the dessert after your company. This will be lots of fun and build your company brand. Associate Membership Included.
Refreshment Break Sponsorship $1000 – Space Limited
Connect your brand with AHEPPP attendees during one or more of the refreshment breaks during the conference. Prominent signage and materials will display your corporate logo for all to see as they enjoy networking and delicious food and beverages. Associate Membership Included.
Associate Members must have a current membership before registering to attend and/or exhibit at the annual conference.
To learn more about the AHEPPP Conference contact:
AHEPPP 2016, Strategic Partnerships Chair
East Tennessee State University